AP-6000 Protec Ultraseal - 2 Pack
Please refer to Techincal Data Sheet:
AP-6000 PARAGLAZE ULTRASEAL is a two pack transparent sealer & adhesion promoter, it can be tinted up to 10% with 606 PARAGLAZE LINE TINTER. Ultraseal is used in wet on wet mode only and most commonly used on new panels as an adhesion promoter over sound OEM Electrocoat.
SUBSTRATES & PREPARATION
- Fully cured 2 pack refinish coatings that have been degreased and scuffed with a scouring pad.
- Sound Automotive OEM coatings that have been degreased and scuffed with a scouring pad.
- Electrocoated new panels that have been degreased and scuffed with a scouring pad.
- GRP Fibreglass that has been degreased and scuffed with a scouring pad.
- Large areas of bare metal and areas where polyester body filler will be applied should be coated first with Protec Expoxy Primer AP-4110.
MIXING RATIO BY VOLUME
AP-6200 PARAGLAZE ULTRASEAL 3 Parts
PH-4200 or PH-4300 HARDENER 1 Part
PS-6100 or PS-6200 or PS-6300 REDUCER 50%
POTLIFE - 2 Hours at 20oc
SPRAY VISCOSITY @ 20oc - 12-14 Seconds (DIN4)
Nozzle 1.3mm - 1.4mm
Spray Pressure - HVLP/RP 2-3 bar
Spray Pressure - Conventional 45-55 PSI / 300-380 KPA
NUMBER OF COATS & FLASH OFF
1 Coat Apply 1 even wet coat
Flash Off Flash off for 15 minutes @ 20oc
DRYING TIMES (When topcoated)
Bake Temperature 65oc (metal temperature)
Bake Time See datasheet for topcoat product
IR Time See datasheet for topcoat product
TOTAL DRY FILM BUILD 15-20 um
PP-6000 PARAGLAZE ULTRASEAL must be topcoated with Protec 606 ACRYLIC URETHANE ENAMELS or 706 PARAGLAZE BASECOAT.
Close this section