Shipping, Returns and Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
To access terms and conditions of sale please click here.
All goods will be dispatched by our chosen carrier and a delivery charge will be invoiced on each consignment except in the following circumstances:
- The Customer has elected their own delivery company / freight forwarder at their expense.
- The Customer has received, in writing, from Eastern Auto Paints an amendment to this standard condition.
The Customer must advise Eastern Auto Paints before returning any goods for credit whether on warranty or for any other reason agreed to by Eastern Auto Paints. This must be done before the goods are dispatched from The Customer’s premises. The following conditions apply for the return of goods:
- Goods must be in a re-saleable condition.
- Goods manufactured specifically to The Customers requirements cannot be returned for credit.
- All freight costs must be paid by The Customer.
- The tax invoice number on which the goods were originally purchased must be quoted.
- Goods will be accepted for credit within 72 hours of receipt of the goods by The Customer if the products or their containers are damaged or otherwise of un-saleable quality; or if Eastern Auto Paints delivers excess quantities or incorrect products to The Customer.
- Goods can only be returned after 72 hours with prior authority from Eastern Auto Paints. All goods returned after 72 hours of the tax invoice date will incur a 10% handling charge.