Runs or Sags
Runs or sags
- Heavy paint build up due to incorrect spraying viscosity, spraying technique, flash off times between coats and film thickness
- Defective spraygun nozzle or incorrect spraying pressure
- Temperature of the paint, substrate or spraybooth too low
- Incorrect choice of hardener and thinners
- Follow application recommendations on the Protec technical data sheets
- Ensure that your spraygun is in good working order
- Warm object and keep room temperature above 20ºC.
- After topcoat has hardened thoroughly, remove the runs and sags using a tungsten block and sand paper then polish with approved cutting compound
- Sand and respray if necessary.
There are no products to list in this category.